Friday, December 11, 2015




                    China and Chyna Marie

Riley Lincoln
West Palm Beach FL
October 2012

Hey Levon, just you and me and Chyna Marie
  Are going to fly away to the great China Sea
Because I'm the great arctic snow butterfly
  And I know how to fly real high
When we get to the China Sea
  Then we will fly into beautiful China...
                         ,,,just us three
And we will land on the Great Wall
  We got to be careful so we don't fall
Then we will ride bicycles
  To see your Nana and your Grandpa
Because I'm the great arctic snow butterfly
  And I can fly real high
We will all eat a big cherry pie
  And we will pound on the really big Chinese gong
And play Chinese music all day long
  Then we will say goodbye
And fly away into the sky
  We will fly back home to Okeechobee
Just Levon and me and you, Chyna Marie
  We'll show Daddy and Mommy
How good we can be
  Because I'm the great arctic snow butterfly
And I can fly real high



No comments:

Post a Comment